Waterside Gymnastics club believes that ALL its members have the right to operate in a harassment free and respectful place where all individuals are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
It is the commitment of WGC to ensure its staff are able to operate in a safe, fair and healthy environment where they are encouraged to develop their full potential.
BG expects the highest standards of conduct from participants and we ask that you honour this expectation as parents, coaches and administration staff.
WGC has coaches, gymnasts and parents codes of conduct, which are available to view in the handbook and on display on the balcony.
Acceptable and healthy workplace behaviours
Acceptable and healthy workplace behaviours are any behaviours that promote respect, positivity and civility within our gym club. They include:-
- Using respectful, supportive and encouraging language in ALL interactions, no matter the subject of conversation.
- Positive communication where equal emphasis is placed on listening as well as speaking.
- All discussions are performed in a respectful manner and in an appropriate time and place.
- Not challenging a decision that has been made by either a coach or a member of the administration team.
- Approaching conflict with maturity and the true desire for resolution.